Sometimes we have a Macbook or a Mac computer of my friends want to transfer files from Android. Here lots of us face some issues or have some difficulties transferring files from Android to macOS. But there are plenty of ways available to do it easily.
So, if you want to know the easiest method to transfer files and want to connect an iPhone to your Mac or Android device then you are on the right page. Here we are going to share all the ways that you can complete the transfer process quickly and securely. We provide a proven and step-by-step guide to transfer files from Android to a MacBook or iMac for free.
Easy to Transfer Files from Android to Mac
We already mentioned that there are lots of ways available where you can easily transfer files from Android to Mac devices. Whether it is a Macbook or iMac. You can do it with several processes. Here we going to show the wairless and wair methods as well. So, if you really want to know then let’s start.
It is a wireless process when you don’t have a USB cable you can use Bluetooth to transfer files easily. You pretty much know that the Bluetooth process works slowly but it can transfer all your files. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- You have to turn on Bluetooth on both devices like on Android and Mac. In your Mac device, go to the System Preferences and then click on Bluetooth. Now, just turn on the Bluetooth. You can see the name of your device Bluetooth for easy to discover.
- Then you need to go to Settings on your Android phone and then click on Bluetooth. Then turn on it and see the Mac device Bluetooth name to Pair. Then matching the codes for the pairing.
- Once it is paired, go to the System Preferences on your Mac and open the Sharing option. Just check it for Bluetooth sharing on the Mac device.
- Then you can easily transfer files to your Mac and Android with Bluetooth. You need to select the file on your device and share using the Bluetooth option. Now, you can see it in the file manager.
- The large files take too much time to share. So, we recommend you use the small-size files to share with this method.
Those five steps you need to follow for successful file sharing between Android to macOS. Also, you can install macOS updates.
Using USB Cable
If you have a working USB data cable then you can easily transfer files even large files with ease. But you need to follow some necessary steps to do. Here you can check and follow.
- First, connect the Android and Mac devices using the USB cable.
- Then you need to give permission on your Android device and here you need to swipe down to access the notification panel.
- You need to choose the File Manager or the File Transfer Mode option. Different devices can show something different options.
- Then your MacBook or iMac shows the option for an external device connected.
- Once it is recognized, you need to use the MacBook file manager and go to the Android device drive.
- Now, copy and paste the file that you want to transfer. You can use the drag-and-drop method as well.
Those six ways you need to follow for successful file transfer using the USB cable option.
Using Wi-Fi and AirDroid Application
It is also a wireless method where you can send large-size files without a USB cable. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- You need to download the AirDroid application on your Android device.
- Then install the same software in your Mac device and you can find it on its official website.
- Once you complete the installation, just connect both devices with the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Then open the app on both devices and connect with a unique IP.
- Now, you are able to transfer all the files using this tool and the Wi-Fi connection. It is very fast and you can transfer large files in a little time.
Here are the five simple and easy steps to share or transfer files using the Wi-Fi system and the AirDroid application. Just follow those five simple steps and you are good to go.
In this page, we going to share the best and easy way to transfer files between two devices such as Android and macOS. We share the step-by-step guide and you can use it with the USB cable and even without the USB cable. Both methods are available to send files easily. I hope you read the post and follow those steps to transfer files successfully. If you like the page then kindly share it with your friends. Thanks for reading and coming to our website.